|Time to EAT!|
One thing that did was help me see what left-overs we need to toss out or turn into "glop" before they go bad!
- I wonder how chow mein tastes mixed with a bbq'd chicken thigh and mushroom soup?
- The little yellow crooknecks must be sauted for tonight's dinner.
- That giant cauliflower and in the crisper, a half-dozen eggs, and the huge bag of mozarella on the door needs to be transformed into pizza crusts this afternoon.
- The honeycrisp apples are perfect right now.
- Where can I find a bunch of organic jalepenoes for stuffing with cream cheese and freezing?
- Grape tomatoes and broccoli sprouts...mmmm!
- I don't think even one more thing would fit in this fridge!