Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 9 - 15, 2013 Photo A Day Project

Woowee! What a whirlwind of a week! I hope you all had as much fun as I did the last bit of time. It always seems that September is a time of new beginnings, perhaps because I often take on a new class in the fall. This one is no exception. Only this time, not only am I taking a class, I have had the great honour of being asked to coach some students, as well. Everything amped up as we moved into our second week of the semester.

Naturally, everything away from the college moved right along, too. So here you go: seven (or eight) more glimpses into my world.

9 - On the Wall

My second favourite nude man at our house
(Copper not included; he wears a coat.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 - Sweet!

One of my Besties, Vickie, surrounded by her loving kiddos:
Amber, Eric, grand-pup, Capone, and daughter-out-law, Julie.

 






















11 - What I Did Today

Parked and approached the College from a different direction.
Always good to get a new perspective.


















12 - Shadow

Confession: this was actually two days later.
(The 12th was a rainy, shadow-free day.)

My wonderful riding partner!























13 - Unexpected

Biggest score ever at Value Village:
ten tops, three pairs of pants, and seven books
for under $150!






























14 - Liquid

Half-way point of the "shadow" bike-ride above





















15 - Season

The gardens in full end-of-summer sprawl :)


No comments: